1. Introduction This agreement is between you and Wellmind Media Ltd. who manage the Meditainment website and produce the library of guided meditations.
2. Disclaimer You participate with the website entirely at your own risk. You are entirely responsible for any risks relative to the utilisation, results or performance of the web site. By registering with the website, you give your consent to receive notifications and/or email communication from us.
3. Cancellation At any time, you can cancel your participation with the website, have us delete your personal information from our database and opt-out of receiving emails or any other communication from us.
4. Money Back Guarantee If you feel dissatisfied with any feature of the website you have purchased, you can cancel during the first week after purchase and be refunded the fee you paid.
5. Intellectual Property You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to Meditainment are owned by Wellmind Media and you may only use them publicly with our written consent.
6. Intellectual Property You acknowledge that all the audio, graphics, media and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Meditainment website are owned by Wellmind Media and you may only use them publicly with our written consent.
7. Personal Information and Privacy We will not make your email address or any other personal information about your use of the website available to any other party.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We primarily use the information we collect from you to enhance the ease of accessing the library of guided meditations. We will not make any personally identifiable information about your participation with the website available to any other party.
At any time, you can cancel your participation with the website, have us delete your personal information from our database and opt-out of receiving emails or any other communication from us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Participant Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself in various ways when you engage with the website. For example, you provide us with information such as your name and email address, or otherwise provide us with various personal information when you interact with the online course.
Information Collected Through Technology: Like most standard web servers, we log IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) in order to improve security and analyse trends. We may track your movement within the guided meditation library. This information may include the browser you are using, the operating system of your computer and the unique IP address of the computer.
Cookies: To help make sure you receive information that is relevant to you, the website uses data “cookies.” We use session cookies to enable navigation of the web site. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. We only use persistent cookies to make the login process easier. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may configure your browser to prevent persistent cookies from being set on your computer.
DISCLOSURES, PRACTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Security: We implement strict security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. No other parties have access or control of the information on our web server.
Our payment processing agent is Paypal, which provides secure processing of payments and credit or debit card information. We do not have access to your credit or debit card numbers or paypal security information.
We regularly review all internal security and privacy policies to ensure that all personal data within, or passing through the company, is handled in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Meditainment Team, Wellmind Media Ltd., 27 Palmeira Mansions, Church Road, Brighton, BN3 2FA, UK Tel. +44 (0)1273 325136